In 100 gr
_ 43,5 copper diamonyumcomplex
_ 43,5 zinc diamonyumcomplex
_ 2,7 gr iso propil alcohol
_ 1,35 gr Aloe Vera
– Hoof-fit Gel is externally used on cattles, shepps and equines for Foot rot, ( interdigital dermatitis) laminitis and footpad lesions caused by various microorganisms (Bacteriodesnodosus ve Fusobacterium necrophorum ).
– Hoof Fit is a natural gel used for treatment of wounds in claws.
– Thanks to its containing of zinc protein fixation and copper salts, it provides the wound healing quickly with it’s effect of siccative, antiseptic, astringent and bacteriostatic on wound.
– Aloe vera accelerates tissue generation and prevents growing the bacterials and outgrowing of the wound.
– It remains no residue after the treatment. Purification term is 0 day.
Protection: Hoof-fit Gel should be applied on inter-digital space using the brush after trimming.
Treatment: In early and mild foot rots, it is applied by fully covering the wound with a brush and using a tape for the claw after cleaning the wounded area. The treatment can reapply after 4 days in several cases.
In 330ml plastic jar
Shelf life is 2 years.